Application Manual: www.lonelycatgames.com/docs/xplore
● Dual pane tree view
● Root, FTP, SMB1/SMB2, Sqlite, Zip, Rar, 7zip, DLNA/UPnP browser
● Disk Map: See which files are consuming the most space on your disk: http://bit.ly/xp-disk-map
● Access to cloud storage: Google Drive, OneDrive, Mega.co, Dropbox, Box, Webdav and others
● SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and SSH Shell: http://bit.ly/xp-sftp ***
● Music player***
● Application Manager
● PDF viewer
● WiFi file sharing*** – http://bit.ly/xp-wifi-share
● Manage files from a PC web browser ***: http://bit.ly/xp-wifi-web
● favorite folders
● Integrated viewers for images, audio and text
● Video player with subtitles***
● Rename batch
● Hexadecimal viewer
● Fast image viewer with zoom and swipe to previous/next images
● Thumbnails for images and videos, as well as for various types of files (depending on the associated application)
● Multiple selection: always available, but without disturbing
● View APK files as ZIP
● Share: Send files via Bluetooth, email, or whatever your device supports, from any location
● Configurable buttons and hotkeys
● Smooth work with Zip (just like a normal folder)
● Vault to encrypt sensitive files: http://bit.ly/xp-vault ***
*** marked features are paid – require donation
X-plore allows you to see inside your Android device. And also outside.
This is a dual-pane browser, two folders are displayed at the same time, and common operations, such as copying files, are performed from one pane to another.
And X-plore displays the folder hierarchy in a tree view for clear orientation and quick switching to another location.
You can explore the internal parts of the device, and if you are an advanced user and you have rooted your device, you can make changes to the system data: backup files, remove unwanted apps, etc.
If you are a standard user, you can choose to hide the internal memory from view and make sure you don’t mess with the system.
You can conveniently view the contents of the mass memories on your device, or possibly on a connected USB stick.
Simple app manager allows you to view, run, copy, share, uninstall and further explore installed apps.
wifi file sharing
Access files on your Android device from other Android devices over WiFi.
Access from a PC web browser
Manage files on your Android device from your PC.
Access to FTP and FTPS (secure FTP) servers is supported.
Multiple servers can be configured.
X-plore can show shared folders on other computers in LAN.
X-plore can access various web storage “cloud” servers and access your files.
You need to have an account in the supported web service, then you can access your files stored online through X-plore.
SSH file transfer (SFTP) and terminal shell emulator are also supported.
X-plore contains a music player that can play music tracks from any available location.
With the Vault feature, you can encrypt sensitive files, even with your fingerprint.
The main operations are related to file and folder management: view, copy, move, delete, Zip, extract, rename, share and more.
SQLite Database Viewer
X-plore can display SQLite database files (those with the .db extension) as an expandable list of tables, each table containing a row and column list of database entries.
The main interaction is done via the touch screen, clicking on folders or files to open files, or by long clicking to open the context menu that contains options that can be done on a particular clicked item or multiple items. Selected items.
Multiple selection allows you to perform operations on more files at once.
Opening a file can mean using one of the built-in viewers for the most popular file types: images, audio, video, and text.
Or you can configure X-plore to use the system application to open files, in which case the default system application that can open a particular file is started.
Archives (currently supported are Zip, Rar and 7zip) are displayed as other folders.
– Android/data access in Android 13
– Two panel markers
– Ads: X-plore now contains ads. This was a tough decision, however this is one way to keep the project alive.
Nothing changes for existing paying users and they will see no ads at all. Also, it is very easy to get rid of the ads forever by buying at least the cheapest item: a beer.
Thank you for using X-plore.