The South Alabama Jaguars (5-1) will face a fellow Sun Belt foe when they host the Troy Trojans (5-2) on Thursday, Oct. 20, 2022 at Hancock Whitney Stadium. Watch below for more important details, including how to watch this game on FuboTV.
How to watch South Alabama vs. Troy
Betting information for South Alabama vs. Troy
South Alabama and Troy statistics
- South Alabama has averaged 16.7 more points scored this season (36.0) than Troy has allowed (19.3).
- South Alabama has turned the ball over six times this season, while Troy has 12 take-offs.
- Troy has scored 24.3 points per game this season, 3.0 more than South Alabama has given up.
- This year, South Alabama has forced 14 turnovers, compared to Troy’s 13 turnovers.
South Alabama Players to Watch
- Carter Bradley has thrown for 1,694 yards (282.3 ypg) to lead South Alabama, completing 63.6% of his passes and recording 13 touchdown passes and four interceptions this season.
- The team’s best running back, La’Damian Webb, has carried the ball 91 times for 470 yards (78.3 per game) with six touchdowns this year. He has also caught 12 passes for 130 yards (21.7 per game) and a touchdown.
- This season Marco Lee has racked up 33 carries for 138 yards (23.0 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Caullin Lacy’s 503 receiving yards (83.8 yards per game) leads all receivers on the team. He has recorded 35 receptions and three touchdowns.
- Jalen Wayne has carried 31 passes for 495 yards (82.5 yards per game) and five touchdowns this year.
- Devin Voisin’s 26 receptions have netted him 345 yards (57.5 ypg) and one touchdown.
Trojan players to watch
- Gunnar Watson leads Troy with 1,691 passing yards (241.6 ypg) on 122 of 193 passes with six touchdowns compared to seven interceptions this season.
- DK Billingsley’s team-high 386 rushing yards (55.1 per game) have come on 77 carries, with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Kimani Vidal has 76 carries for 308 yards (44.0 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Tez Johnson’s 479 receiving yards (68.4 yards per game) leads the team. He has 22 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Jabre Barber has amassed a season-high 351 yards so far (50.1 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, amassing 25 passes.
- Deshon Stoudemire’s 30 receptions this season resulted in 337 yards (48.1 ypg) and one touchdown.
Regional restrictions apply.