AAC opponents will meet when the No. 21 Cincinnati Bearcats (5-1) and SMU Mustangs (3-3) meet on Saturday, October 22, 2022 at Gerald J. Ford Stadium. We’ve got more details below, and that includes how to watch this game on FuboTV.
How to watch SMU vs. Cincinnati
Bet information for Cincinnati vs. SMU
Cincinnati and SMU statistics
- Cincinnati has averaged 8.7 more points scored this season (38.2) than SMU has allowed (29.5).
- Cincinnati has committed one more turnover this season (10) than the SMU defense has forced (9).
- SMU, on average, scores 14.3 points higher (35.5) than Cincinnati allows (21.2).
- SMU has turned the ball over 12 times this year, while Cincinnati has nine to go.
Cincinnati players to watch
- Ben Bryant has thrown for 1,561 yards (260.2 ypg) to lead Cincinnati, completing 66.1% of his passes and collecting 15 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season.
- Charles McClelland has carried the ball 76 times for a team-high 502 yards (83.7 per game) with five touchdowns this year. He also had 12 catches for 123 yards (20.5 per game).
- This season, Corey Kiner has rushed for 253 yards (42.2 per game) on 52 carries with five touchdowns.
- Tyler Scott’s team-high 500 receiving yards (83.3 yards per game) have come on 29 receptions with six touchdowns.
- Tre Tucker has amassed a season-high 387 yards so far (64.5 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in 29 passes.
- Jadon Thompson’s 10 grabs have netted him 150 yards (25.0 ypg) and a touchdown.
SMU Players to Watch
- Tanner Mordecai has thrown for 2,016 yards (336.0 ypg) to lead SMU, completing 60.9% of his passes and collecting 15 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season. He also contributed to the running game with 86 rushing yards (14.3 ypg) on 27 carries with a rushing touchdown.
- Velton Gardner’s team-high 230 rushing yards (38.3 per game) have come on 37 carries, with one touchdown this year.
- This season Tre Siggers has rushed for 229 yards (38.2 per game) on 60 carries with four touchdowns.
- Rashee Rice’s 761 receiving yards (126.8 yards per game) leads all receivers on the team. He has amassed 49 receptions and four touchdowns.
- Jake Bailey has caught 12 passes for 205 yards (34.2 yards per game) and a touchdown this year.
- Kelvontay Dixon’s 15 receptions have earned him 199 yards (33.2 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Regional restrictions apply.