Quickly and easily connect and control your smart home devices through SmartThings.
SmartThings is compatible with hundreds of smart home brands. So you can control all your smart home devices in one place, including your Samsung Smart TV and smart home appliances.
With SmartThings, you can connect, monitor and control multiple smart home devices faster and easier. Connect your Samsung smart TVs, smart home appliances, smart speakers, and brands like Ring, Nest, and Philips Hue, all from one app.
Then control your smart devices with voice assistants including Alexa, Bixby and Google Assistant
– Control and record your home from wherever you are
– Connect your smart devices across many different brands to work together by setting up ‘scenes’
– Create routines that are set based on time, weather, and device status, so your home runs smoothly in the background
– Allow shared control giving access to other users
– Receive status updates about your devices with push notifications
– Use SmartThings in your car with Android Auto
– Control SmartThings connected devices directly in Samsung Galaxy apps (Phone, Clock, Weather, Gallery, SmartView)
– Talk to your devices using Bixby, Alexa or Google Assistant
– Try new features like Universal Remote Control, Galaxy Upcycle in SmartThings Labs.
– Locate your lost Samsung Galaxy devices (smartphones, tablets, watches, earphones, smart tags, S-pen, PC) anytime, wherever they are. use Galaxy Finding Network to find your devices offline.
– Track, control and save money on energy with SmartThings Energy. See how much it costs to run your home and compatible Samsung devices, and try out various energy-saving features like AI power-saving mode, or schedule devices to run off-peak.
– Receive recipe recommendations by scanning food, wine and meat kits. Plan, shop and prepare meals with the help of SmartThings Cooking
※ SmartThings is optimized for Samsung smartphones. Some features may be limited when used with smartphones from other carriers.
※ Some features may not be available in all countries.
※ You can also install SmartThings on Wear OS-based watches.
※ SmartThings for Wear OS is only available when the watch is connected to a mobile phone.
Some mobile devices may not be supported.
– RAM size: 2 GB more
– Galaxy: Smart View to support screen mirroring
※ App permissions
The following permissions are required for the app. You can use the app without optional permissions, but some features may be limited.
[Optional access permissions]
• Location: used to find nearby devices via Bluetooth or BLE and to automate actions via GPS (GPS is optional)
• Camera: used to scan QR codes
• Contacts: used to get the phone numbers of your contacts to send text message notifications.
• Microphone – used to provide voice control functions
• Storage: used to save data and transfer files and content using the application
• Phone: used to make calls on smart speakers and to display information about the sender when sharing content with another device