The defending champion Los Angeles Rams are officially suffering from a Super Bowl hangover. The team has struggled early in the 2022 campaign and enters Week 6 2-3, following a 22-10 loss to the Cowboys last Sunday.
This Sunday, Los Angeles hopes to rediscover its winning ways when hosting a 1-4 Panthers team that just fired its head coach. The Panthers and the Rams kick off Sunday at 1:05 p.m. PT (4:05 p.m. ET) on Fox.
The game will air on Fox in the Los Angeles and Charlotte areas (per 506 Sports) onservices, but there may be cases where you are blocked due to an internet location failure or just want an extra layer of . There is an option that does not require a subscription to something like either o searching the internet for an incomplete website: you can use a virtual private network, or .
This is how you can watch the game from anywhere in the US with a VPN.
Panthers vs. Rams: When and where?
For week 6 of the NFL season, the Rams will face the Panthers on Sunday at 1:05 pm PT. The game will take place at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California, home of the Rams.
How to watch the game Panthers vs. Rams online from anywhere using a VPN
If you cannot watch the game locally due to, you may need a different way to watch the game and that’s where using a VPN can come in handy. A VPN is also the best way to prevent your ISP from throttling your speeds on game day by encrypting your traffic, plus it’s a great idea for when you’re on the road and connected to Wi-Fi and want to add an extra layer of privacy for your devices and logins.
With a VPN, you can virtually change your location on your phone, tablet, or laptop to access the game. So, if your Internet or mobile provider gave you an IP address that incorrectly shows your location in a blocked area, a VPN can correct that problem by giving you an IP address in your correct area without blocking. Most VPNs, like ourthey make it very easy to do this.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports is legal in any country where VPNs are legal, including the US and Canada, as long as you have a legitimate subscription to the service you’re streaming. You need to make sure your VPN is configured correctly to prevent leaks: Even where VPNs are legal, the streaming service can terminate the account of anyone it deems is circumventing properly applied blocking restrictions.
Looking for other options? Be sure to see some of the other greattaking place right now.
ExpressVPN is our current best VPN option for people who want a reliable and secure VPN, and it works on a variety of devices. It normally costs $13 per month, and you can sign up for ExpressVPN and save 49% plus get three months of free access, the equivalent of $6.67 per month, if you get an annual subscription.
Please note that ExpressVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Stream the game Panthers vs. Rams in the US
The game Panthers vs. This week’s Rams is on Fox, so in addition to an established VPN in an area that carries the game (see tips below), you’ll need awhich runs a local Fox affiliate that is broadcasting the game. The least expensive service of this type is Sling TV Blue.
Among the live TV streaming services carried by local Fox stations, the cheapest is Sling TV Blue at $35 per month. Note that Sling is currently running a promotion where the first month of service is half price ($17.50) for new subscribers.
One important caveat: In our experience, local Fox affiliates will only be available if your billing address is in one of the 18 metro areas covered by the Sling deal. If you are outside of one of these areas, you are probably better off choosing one of the alternative services listed below.
numerous othersit also carries local Fox stations, namely YouTube TV, Hulu Plus Live TV, DirecTV Stream, and FuboTV. They all cost more than Sling TV, but they also have more channels, including football-specific channels like Fox, ESPN, NFL Network, and/or RedZone. Take a look at our for details.
Quick tips for streaming Panthers vs. Rams using a VPN
- With four variables in play – your ISP, browser, streaming video provider, and VPN – experience and success may vary.
- Sling Blue is only an option as long as the ability to get local Fox affiliates is active on your account. You may want to verify that your billing address is eligible for that option before committing your credit card.
- ExpressVPN does not offer a server in North Carolina, but we successfully tested the game using the server in Los Angeles.
- If you don’t see your desired location as a default option for ExpressVPN, try using the “find city or country” option.
- If you’re having trouble getting the game after turning on your VPN and setting it to the correct viewing area, there are two things you can try for a quick fix. First, log in to your streaming service subscription account and make sure the address registered for the account is an address in the correct display area. Otherwise, you may need to change the physical address on file in your account. Second, some smart TVs, like Roku, don’t have VPN apps that you can install directly on the device. Instead, you’ll need to install the VPN on your router or mobile hotspot you’re using (such as your phone) so that any device on your Wi-Fi network now appears in the correct viewing location.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main site to quickly install the VPN on your router. In some cases, with Smart TV services, after installing a cable network’s sports application, you will be prompted to verify a numeric code or click a link sent to your registered email address for your Smart TV. TV. This is where having a VPN on your router will also help, as both devices will appear to be in the correct location.
- And remember, browsers can often reveal a location despite using a VPN, so make sure you’re using a privacy-first browser to sign in to their services. We usually recommend .
How We Tested VPN Streaming for NFL Games on Sundays
For each game we use a combination of ExpressVPN and Paramount Plus (for CBS games) or Sling TV Blue (for Fox games). Using the maps on 506 Sports, we determine which servers are nearby and connect to one, then launch the streaming service and tune in to the local CBS or Fox affiliate. If the channel works, it’s successful and we report the results above. We also screenshot the relevant program guide listing (see above) on your local CBS affiliate’s website or on Sling TV.