Microsoft Office gives you Word, Excel, and PowerPoint all in one application. Get a seamless experience with Microsoft tools on the go with the Office app, the simple solution for productivity, documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and file management. Microsoft Office can be used as a cover letter maker with the help of powerful customizable templates.
Scan or sign PDFs, create spreadsheets, build your resume, or redact documents anytime, anywhere by accessing built-in Office features through your mobile device. Complete your workflows no matter where you are, even if your network connection is temporarily interrupted. From Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, or Excel files, the Office app gives you a seamless experience.
With intelligent cloud services and reliable security, the Office app will help you maximize your productivity at work and in life.
Combination of Word, Excel and PowerPoint:
• Widely used tools now accessible within a single application, the Go-to docs application for productivity.
• Use Microsoft Office as a cover letter maker and resume editor with our professional templates.
• Store and access Word, Excel and PowerPoint files using cloud-based storage.
• You can create Word documents and Excel sheets and collaborate with others in real time.
• PowerPoint presentations can be shared and edited. Practice your presentation with Presenter Coach.
• Excel spreadsheets can be created using one of the many templates available in the application or can be edited on the fly.
• Shared view of documents and files makes it easy to access and collaborate across Outlook and Teams.
• Documents such as resumes and cover letters can be edited by others for seamless collaboration.
Convert images and documents with Office Lens
• Create documents by taking a photo or uploading a photo from your camera roll.
• Transform a photo of a table into a usable Excel spreadsheet to work with the data.
• Enhance digital images of whiteboards, sheets, and documents.
PDF scanning and editing capabilities:
• PDF conversion tool allows you to scan PDF files and convert them to Word documents and vice versa, instantly
• Edit PDF files on your device quickly and easily on the go.
• PDF Reader allows you to access and sign PDF files.
Unique features of Office Mobile:
• Quickly jot down thoughts and ideas, then save or share them via Sticky Notes.
• QR Scanner allows your device to scan QR codes and open attached links.
• Spreadsheets and documents can be transferred between your phone and computer or instantly shared with nearby mobile devices.
Anyone can download the Office app for free and start using it right away. Access and save documents in the cloud by connecting with a Microsoft account (for OneDrive or SharePoint) or by connecting to a third-party cloud storage provider. Signing in with a personal Microsoft account or a work or school account connected to a Microsoft 365 subscription will unlock premium features within the app.
Accomplish more on the go with the help of Microsoft Office.
OS Version: The latest 4 major versions of Android with an ARM or Intel x86 based processor
1 GB of RAM or higher
This app is provided by Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the third-party app publisher of the application and its affiliates or service providers maintain the facilities.
See the Microsoft EULA for the Terms of Service for Office on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=519111