Nottingham Forest vs Liverpool live stream and match preview, Saturday 22nd October, 12:30pm BST
Nottingham Forest vs Liverpool live stream and match preview
Looking for a Nottingham Forest vs Liverpool live stream? We’ve got you covered.
Jurgen Klopp’s side made it two wins in a row in the Premier League with a 1-0 victory over West Ham (opens in a new tab) in the midweek matchup round.
It wasn’t the most complete performance for the Reds, who relied on Alisson Becker to keep West Ham at bay. But although David Moyes felt his team deserved a point in the balance of the game, West Ham ultimately failed to break Liverpool. (opens in a new tab) rear.
That victory, coupled with the 1-0 defeat of Manchester City (opens in a new tab) a few days earlier, it will give Klopp’s team renewed confidence heading into the weekend. The Liverpool boss is unlikely to revise his view that the Reds are out of the title race, but they have at least managed to close the gap to the top four in recent days.
nottingham forest (opens in a new tab) they have still only won one game this term but at least managed to pick up a point against Brighton (opens in a new tab) on Tuesday. A 0-0 draw at Amex Stadium leaves Steve Cooper’s charges in the bottom three, but a second clean sheet of the season was welcomed by the struggling promoted side.
Liverpool will have to do without Luis Diaz, Joel Matip, Naby Keita, Arthur Melo and Diogo Jota, but Ibrahima Konate could be fit enough to return to the matchday squad after injury. Andy Robertson, Fabinho and Harvey Elliott will all be hoping to be back in the starting eleven after starting the win over West Ham on the bench.
Nottingham Forest will be without the services of Omar Richards, Jack Colback and Moussa Niakhate for Saturday’s early start in the Premier League. Lewis O’Brien could appear after an illness, but Renan Lodi and Harry Toffolo are health doubts.
nottingham forest: DLDLL
Paul Tierney will be the referee for Nottingham Forest vs Liverpool.
Nottingham Forest vs Liverpool will be played at the City Ground.
Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion, Everton vs Crystal Palace and Chelsea vs Manchester United will also be played on Saturday, albeit with different kick-off times.
Launch and channel
kick-off is at 12:30 p.m. BST in Saturday October 22 and displayed in bt sports 1 (opens in a new tab) in the United Kingdom. See below for international streaming options.
If you’re out of the country for a round of Premier League matches, then sadly your domestic on-demand services won’t work – the broadcaster knows where you are because of your IP address (boo!). You won’t be able to watch it, which isn’t ideal if you paid for a subscription and still want to watch the action without turning to the illegal sources you found on Reddit.
But assistance is available. To avoid that, all you have to do is get a virtual private network (VPN), assuming you abide by your broadcaster’s terms and conditions. A VPN creates a private connection between your device and the Internet, which means the service can’t determine where you are and won’t automatically block the service you paid for. All the information that circulates between them is completely encrypted, and that is the result.
There are plenty of good value options out there, and fourfourtwo currently recommends:
International Premier League television rights
• United Kingdom: Sky Sports (opens in a new tab) and BT sport (opens in a new tab) are the two main players once again, but Amazon (opens in a new tab) they also have a piece of the pie in 2022/23.
• USA: NBC Sports Group owns the rights to the Premier League, with the Peacock Premium (opens in a new tab) streaming platform that shows even more than the 175 games it streamed last season. If you purchase a fuboTV subscription (opens in a new tab) for games that are not in Peacock Premium, you will be able to see all the games.
• Canada: The way to watch Premier League football in 2022/23 is on fuboTV (opens in a new tab)which has exclusive rights to the entire stock.
• Australia: Optus Sport (opens in a new tab) will screen all the matches of the Premier League season. Non-subscribers can access the action via a Fetch TV box (opens in a new tab) and other friendly streaming devices.
• New Zealand: Sky Sport (opens in a new tab) they are offering all 380 games, plus various highlights and magazine programs during the week, as well as the Champions League.