Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion live stream and match preview, Saturday 22nd October, 3pm BST
Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion live stream and match preview
Looking for a Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion live stream? We’ve got you covered.
Pep Guardiola’s side were not in action in the middle of the week after their scheduled meeting with Arsenal. (opens in a new tab) it was postponed so that the Gunners could meet their Europa League commitments. City (opens in a new tab) therefore, he has had plenty of time to work on the training ground after their 1-0 loss to Liverpool last time out.
Guardiola criticized the key refereeing decisions in that game, but he may also have been concerned about how City lost control of the match in the second half. Still, the Premier League champions are in a strong position after 10 games and remain heavy favorites to win the title, despite Arsenal holding a four-point lead at the top of the table heading into Weekend.
Brighton (opens in a new tab) He has now gone four games without a win in the Premier League. Robert De Zerbi’s team drew goalless against Nottingham Forest (opens in a new tab) in the midweek round of matches, when some wasteful shooting and stubborn Forest defense denied Albion all three points.
That was the third game in a row in which Brighton failed to find the back of the net. That will be a bit worrying for the club’s new manager, Roberto De Zerbi, who is still waiting for his first win in English football. Brighton have missed all of their previous visits to the Etihad Stadium so are very helpless in this one.
Manchester City will have to do without English trio John Stones, Kyle Walker and Kalvin Phillips for the Brighton visit. Jack Grealish will be hoping to return to the starting eleven after falling to the bench for the loss at Anfield.
Brighton will be without the services of Kaoru Mitoma, Jakub Moder and Levi Colwill on Saturday afternoon.
manchester city: LWWWW
Craig Pawson will be the referee for the Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion live stream.
The Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion live stream will be played at the Eithad Stadium.
Everton vs Crystal Palace will take place simultaneously.
Launch and channel
kick-off is at 19:30 BST in Saturday October 22 and the game is not shown in the UK. See below for international streaming options.
If you’re out of the country for a round of Premier League matches, then sadly your domestic on-demand services won’t work – the broadcaster knows where you are because of your IP address (boo!). You won’t be able to watch it, which isn’t ideal if you paid for a subscription and still want to watch the action without turning to the illegal sources you found on Reddit.
But assistance is available. To avoid that, all you have to do is get a virtual private network (VPN), assuming you abide by your broadcaster’s terms and conditions. A VPN creates a private connection between your device and the Internet, which means the service can’t determine where you are and won’t automatically block the service you paid for. All the information that circulates between them is completely encrypted, and that is the result.
There are plenty of good value options out there, and fourfourtwo currently recommends:
International Premier League television rights
• United Kingdom: Sky Sports (opens in a new tab) and BT sport (opens in a new tab) are the two main players once again, but Amazon (opens in a new tab) they also have a piece of the pie in 2022/23.
• USA: NBC Sports Group owns the rights to the Premier League, with the Peacock Premium (opens in a new tab) streaming platform that shows even more than the 175 games it streamed last season. If you purchase a fuboTV subscription (opens in a new tab) for games that are not in Peacock Premium, you will be able to see all the games.
• Canada: The way to watch Premier League football in 2022/23 is on fuboTV (opens in a new tab)which has exclusive rights to the entire stock.
• Australia: Optus Sport (opens in a new tab) will screen all the matches of the Premier League season. Non-subscribers can access the action via a Fetch TV box (opens in a new tab) and other friendly streaming devices.
• New Zealand: Sky Sport (opens in a new tab) they are offering all 380 games, plus various highlights and magazine programs during the week, as well as the Champions League.