During the last days, one plus has been continuously implementing Oxygen OS 13 updates for your devices. As you know, one plus has already released Oxygen OS 13 Update for its flagship device, the OnePlus 10 Pro.
On the other hand, Oxygen OS 13 The open beta version is running on one plus 9 serial devices; in addition to this company released the update for the OnePlus 8 series devices. According to the report, probably OnePlus and OPPO are the first companies after Pixel, which have launched the android 13 stable update. Read More OxygenOS 13 Open Beta Based on Android 13 Available for OnePlus 8 Series
Now, it will be interesting to see, in the future, how many companies compete with one plus in the update deployment.
If we talk about the Oxygen OS 13, then it is the most refined, easy and fluid user interface compared to other competing companies. East one plus brought many new things that give users an extreme level of experience while using the device, with features like zen Fashion, Aquamorphic design, meeting assistant, Bitmoji, Insight and canvas AOD, automatic pixelation, Children’s areaprivate safe and much more.
If you have any of OnePlus 8 series devices (OnePlus 8, 8 Pro, and the OnePlus 8T), then you can easily download the Android 13/Oxygen OS 13 beta to update. To help you all, below we have discussed the steps on how you can download and install the Android 13/ Oxygen OS 13 to update. Read More OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G with 5,000 mAh Battery and 5G Support: See Full Specs
Steps to download Android 13/OxygenOS 13 beta update:
- First of all, download the latest ROM updates zip file from the specified server. download link;
- after that copy the ROM update package to phone storage.
- Now enable developer mode.
How to enable developer mode?
- Go to Settings > About device > Version > Click Build number 7 times and enter the password; now you are in developer mode.
- Go back to Settings > About device > Updated > Click the upper right button > Local installation > Click the corresponding installation package > Extract > Update > System update 100% complete.
- After the update is complete, click Restart.
“If you like this article, follow us on Google News, Facebook, Telegram and Twitter. We will continue to bring such items.”