The Princeton Tigers (5-0) and Harvard Crimson (4-1), Ivy League rivals, will square off at Harvard Stadium on Friday, October 21, 2022. Read on below for all the details you need, which includes how to watch this game on FuboTV.
How to watch Harvard vs. Princeton
Betting information for Princeton vs. Harvard
Statistics from Princeton and Harvard
- Princeton has averaged 3.6 more points this season (30.0) than Harvard has allowed (26.4).
- This season, Harvard has forced zero turnovers, equal to the zero times Princeton has turned the ball over.
- Harvard has scored 32.0 points per game this season, 20.4 more than Princeton has given up.
- This season, Princeton has forced zero turnovers and Harvard has turned the ball over zero times.
Princeton players to watch
- Blake Stenstrom has thrown for 1,352 yards (270.4 ypg) to lead Princeton, completing 69.8% of his passes and recording seven touchdown passes and two interceptions this season.
- Ryan Butler has carried the ball 56 times for a team-high 267 yards (53.4 per game) with eight touchdowns this year.
- This season John Volker has racked up 22 carries for 71 yards (14.2 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Dylan Classi’s 476 receiving yards (95.2 yards per game) leads all receivers on the team. He has amassed 30 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Andrei Iosivas has caught 31 passes for 447 yards (89.4 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- Jo Jo Hawkins has had 20 receptions for 134 yards (26.8 ypg) and a touchdown this season.
Harvard players to watch
- Charlie Dean has 1,146 passing yards (229.2 ypg) to lead Harvard, completing 58% of his passes and throwing 10 touchdown passes and two interceptions this season.
- Aidan Borguet has carried the ball 101 times for a team-high 608 yards (121.6 per game) with seven touchdowns this year.
- This season Sone Ntoh has made 21 carries for 68 yards (13.6 per game).
- Kym Wimberly’s team-high 458 receiving yards (91.6 yards per game) have come on 34 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Ledger Hatch has totaled 314 receiving yards (62.8 yards per game) and three touchdowns on 15 passes this year.
- Tyler Neville’s 10 receptions have produced 88 yards (17.6 ypg) and a touchdown.
Regional restrictions apply.