Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Freebies Mockup!
These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for the use of the WEB FEENIX website, located at https://freebiesmockup.com/.
By accessing this website we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Please do not continue to use Freebies Mockup if you do not agree to all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refer to you, the person who logs on to this website and complies with the terms and conditions of the Company. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “Us”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties” or “We”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to carry out the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of satisfying the needs of the Client with respect to the provision of the indicated services. by the Company, in accordance with and subject to the applicable laws of the Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are considered interchangeable and therefore refer to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, WEB FEENIX and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all material in Freebies Mockup. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Freebies Mockup for your personal use subject to the restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Repost Freebies Mockup material
- Sell, rent or sublicense material from Freebies Mockup
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Freebies Mockup
- Redistribute Freebies Mockup Content
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. WEB FEENIX does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of WEB FEENIX, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, WEB FEENIX shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damage or expense caused and/or suffered as a result of any use and/or publication and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
WEB FEENIX reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any Comments that may be considered inappropriate, offensive, or cause breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post Comments on our website and you have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, patents or trademarks of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or illegal material that is an invasion of privacy.
- Comments shall not be used to solicit or promote business or customs or present commercial activities or illegal activities.
You hereby grant WEB FEENIX a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinks to our content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Governmental agencies;
- search engines;
- news organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same way they link to the websites of other listed companies; Y
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses, except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other website information so long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linked party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linked party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly known commercial and/or consumer information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; Y
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not cast ourselves or our Accredited Businesses unfavorably; (b) the organization has no negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us of the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of WEB FEENIX; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linked party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linked party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to WEB FEENIX. Please include your name, the name of your organization, contact information, as well as the URL of your site, a list of the URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like Link. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By using our corporate name; either
- By use of the uniform resource locator to which it links; either
- By using any other description of our linked website that makes sense within the context and format of the content on the linked party’s site.
Use of the WEB FEENIX logo or other artwork for linking purposes will not be permitted in the absence of a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages that in any way alter the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Responsibility for content
We will not be responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims arising on your website. No link must appear on any website that could be construed as libelous, obscene or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates or promotes the infringement or other violation of any third party’s rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continually linking to our website, you agree to be bound by and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you can contact and inform us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but are not required to do so or respond to you directly.
We do not guarantee that the information on this website is correct, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to guarantee that the website will remain available or that the material on the website will be kept up to date.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and your use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; either
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, tort, and breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.