With Dropbox Cloud Drive, upload and transfer photos, documents, and files to the cloud. Back up and sync photos, documents, and other files to your cloud storage drive and access them from any device, anywhere. With advanced sharing, easily share photos and documents to send them anywhere with the Dropbox cloud and photo drive.
• Automatically upload photos and images from your camera roll to cloud photo storage for easy, send-anywhere photo sharing.
• Access any file in your account, even offline, and preview over 175 different file types without the need for special software.
• Easily send large files by sharing a link with anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
• Photo transfer app: Easily save photos to the cloud or transfer photos from your cloud storage app.
• Scan documents, receipts, IDs, photos and more with your mobile device and turn them into high-quality PDF files, so you can view and send them anywhere.
• Sync folders on your PC or Mac with Dropbox with a computer backup and recover previous versions or restore deleted files with version history and file recovery.
Cloud storage and drive photo storage give you extra space to back up, upload, share and scan, and we transfer photos or files to the cloud for you! A simple data backup and vault with secure access to your private or shared files. Today you can easily manage and share family albums, video albums, and more.
Sign up now for your free trial of Dropbox Plus. Get 2TB (2000GB) of storage space!
New features in the Plus plan:
Dropbox passwords: store and sync passwords across all your devices
Dropbox Vault: Protect your most sensitive documents and photos
Dropbox Rewind: Rewind any file, folder, or your entire account, up to 30 days
Upgrade to Dropbox Professional – get 3TB (3,000GB) of storage space! You can store all your photos and files with room to spare. You and your clients can comment on files without leaving Dropbox. Protect your work with a watermark, add share link controls, or rewind your account for up to 180 days.
Before completing the payment, you will see the price of the plan. This amount will be charged to your Google Play account and will vary by plan and country. Dropbox subscriptions purchased in the app renew monthly or annually, depending on your plan. To avoid auto-renew, please turn it off at least 24 hours before your subscription renews. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your Google Play account settings.
Dropbox is a leader in secure cloud and disk solutions trusted by Fortune 500 companies for their most sensitive data. More than 14 million paid users choose Dropbox because they know they can count on a company that’s also dedicated to their security and privacy, no matter what they do or where they are. Let Dropbox be your one-stop file storage, file organizer, file transfer, and file sharing solution for all your devices.
Dropbox is not affiliated with Google, Amazon, Apple, Samsung, iCloud, or Microsoft OneDrive.
We would love to hear from you! Join the Dropbox community: www.dropboxforum.com
Terms of Service: www.dropbox.com/terms